YOSHIMURA RS-9T FS SS/SS/CF CRF250R 18-21
The CRF250R’s new twin cam engine and unique muffler configuration gave us the opportunity to create an entirely new system built specifically for the new dual port cylinder and its unique downdraft fuel injection system. We’ve developed our potant RS-9T Signature Series exhausts to provide more bottom end power and improved torque for the new high-revving engine. The distinctive dual header design is a brand new innovation from Honda. Deriving from Moto 3 bikes in Moto GP, Honda has found a new way to look at Motocross power delivery. Honing the power, engineers in Japan develop is what we at Yoshimura do, and we have found some great additions for the new CRF250R.
Not only increasing the bottom, mid and top power, we have been able to reduce the weight from stock by half a pound, as well as an overall decrease in dB noise level of the stock system.
Some features on the new RS-9T dual system for CRF250R include:
- Dyno and track tested by Honda R&D in Japan, and HRC All Japan MX Racing Team
- Unique twin header design allows for more bottom end power and torque
- New compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower center of gravity for better mass centralization
- Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and power in mid and top-end
- New RS-9T dual mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
- Repack Kits, optional Inserts are available for all models
Proudly made in the USA!